- Firstly pre-heat your oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- Take your onions and mushroom and add them to a pan, with a little oil and sauté for five minutes.
- Once sautéed, add your potatoes, alongside your water/stock and cook for a further five minutes; stirring frequently, until the potatoes are part cooked.
- Then add your kale, spinach, basil, and a quarter of your salt and pepper, and cook until the spinach wilts.
- Once wilted, remove the pan from the heat and stir in your cheese and place the mixture into a baking dish, pre-coated in the cooking oil or spray.
- Then combine your eggs, milk and the remaining salt and pepper in a bowl, before pouring over the mixture in the baking dish.
- Place your mixture into the centre of the oven and bake for around 30 minutes, until it sets in the middle and begins to brown.
There you have it, a simple and effective, and mouth-wateringly delicious breakfast alternative; feel free to add you own twist, sit back and enjoy the early morning in a way you’ve never experienced.