For the salsify:
1. Wash and peel the salsify.
2. Place peeled salsify in a dish, cover with water and add the juice of 1 lemon to prevent discolouration.
3. Drain and cut into 8cm sticks.
4. Place in a roasting tray with 2tbsp of olive oil, the wine, butter and seasoning.
5. Cook at 200°C for 35-40mins, stirring 2-3 times throughout.
The liquid will have evaporated and the butter and oil combined to roast the salsify to a golden colour.
For the lemon & parsley condiment:
Place the remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until almost smooth.
Plate up the roasted salsify and spoon over the lemon and parsley condiment and serve.