To make the cod and chips
- Put the parsley, mint, coriander, capers and English mustard into a food processor. Puree until a paste is starting to form, then add the extra virgin rapeseed oil. Continue to blitz until you have a smooth paste.
- Pop the cod fillets onto a baking tray, season with salt and pepper, then slather the delicious herb paste over the top of the fillets.
- Bake the cod in a hot oven heated to 190°C for 12-15 minutes until it’s firm to the touch and slightly opaque.
- Simply use the same hot oven to bake the Rooster Homestyle Chips until golden and crisp, then sprinkle with a little salt.
For the minted peas
- Defrost the peas.
- In a pan of salted boiling water blanch the peas for 1 minute, then drain and transfer into a food processer. Pulse the peas briefly until they start breaking down.
- Add the butter and pulse for a little longer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finely chop the remaining fresh mint and mix into the crushed peas before serving.