A delicious way to bring a taste of India to your dinner table using Albert Bartlett potatoes. With thanks to Warren Nash from http://www.warrennash.co.uk/ for this recipe.
Click here to see the recipe!
- Peel 1kg of rooster potatoes then cut into 1-2 inch square pieces.
- Boil in a saucepan for 10 minutes until soft then drain in a colander and set aside.
- Peel the onion and roughly chop, then peel the Garlic and finely chop into pieces.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan then fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Make a paste with the curry powder using a little water then stir into the onion and garlic.
- Add the fennel seeds, mustard seeds, turmeric and a drop of oil to the frying pan and stir everything together.
- Add the canned tomatoes and drained potatoes, thoroughly combine all the ingredients and leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, season well and garnish with fresh coriander.
A fresh, healthy and delicious way to use your Albert Bartlett potatoes – a recipe all the family can enjoy.