Albert Bartlett, grower and packer of potatoes is committed to providing value added products in such a way that it minimises the impact of its activities on the environment.
In particular, Albert Bartlett undertakes to:
· Meet all legal requirements and regulations.
· Strive to prevent pollution to air, water and land caused by its activities.
· Continually develop and improve its environmental policies, practices and performance.
· Implement and maintain an on-going carbon reduction programme.
· Set and review environmental performance objectives and targets.
· Provide training for all employees sufficient to meet the requirements of their responsibilities within the Environmental Management System.
· Work with its suppliers to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment through a quality purchasing policy.
· Implement and maintain ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System certification criteria.
Chief Operating Officer