- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Part-boil the potatoes for 5 minutes and when cool slice into 1cm slices and set aside.
- In a large non-stick saucepan, fry the onion, garlic and minced lamb for about 5-6 minutes, until browned.
- Spoon out and dispose of any fat that the minced lamb has released.
- Now add the mushrooms, tomatoes, stock, Worcester sauce and herbs. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes without a lid.
- Spoon half the mince mixture into a large ovenproof baking dish and cover with the aubergine slices.
- Spread over the remaining mince then arrange the sliced potatoes on top in an overlapping layer.
- Beat together the egg, low fat soft cheese and yoghurt. Season then spread over the potatoes.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until the topping is set and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.