For the Chicken Goujons:
- Simply cut the chicken into strips, dip into the beaten egg, then dip into the wholemeal breadcrumbs until completely covered.
- You can then set aside until you are ready to cook, over a medium heat using a large non-stick frying pan, cook in the olive oil for around 4 minutes each side until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
For the Hot Tomato Salsa:
- Sauté the diced pepper, onion and crushed garlic for 3-4 minutes until starting to golden.
- Add all the other ingredients and bubble gently for 20-30 minutes until thickened.
- Remove the bay leaf before serving.
For the Roast Albert Bartlett Apache Potatoes.
- Pre-heat the oven 200° C
- Drizzle the already boiled potatoes with a dash of olive oil and a sprinkling of any herbs you have. I love rosemary for this.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, to crispy up the outside – and serve straight away.