- First, arrange the Rooster Roast Potatoes onto a baking tray and cook in a hot oven at 180°C until the potatoes are crisp, golden and hot in the middle. Allow to cool a little.
- Wash and dry the little gem lettuce and watercress.
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- Remove the tough part of the asparagus stem by bending the asparagus until it snaps. Blanch in boiling salted water for 45 seconds and drain.
- Blanch the broad beans in boiling salted water for 45 seconds. Drain.
- Blanch the purple sprouting broccoli in salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain.
- Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss together with the rapeseed oil.
For the cardamom and orange infused carrots
- Peel the carrots and lay them in a thick-bottomed saucepan. Pour over the orange juice, then crush the cardamom pods and add them to the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and bring the carrots slowly to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the carrots are just cooked. Leave the carrots in the syrup to infuse for at least 1 hour.
- Bring the carrots back to the boil, drain and serve.
For the parsley mayonnaise
- Pick the parsley leaves from the stalk. Blanch in salted boiling water for 20 seconds, drain and refresh under cold water. Squeeze to remove any excess water.
- Place the parsley and the mayonnaise into a liquidiser and blitz until it turns bright green.