During World War II, the government advised Brits to eat at least one pound of potatoes daily to prevent fatigue and help fight infection.
Michel Roux Jr
Potato and Kale Patties
Tyrone, Charlie and Powell Le Feuvre
- RT @sallybeelicious: #ff @reallorraine @MaxZumbaQueen @ITVLorraine @bigsecretsound @Albert_Bartlett @BioEDENUK @BioKidz @Wovenhill @sofawor…
- Scotty Spotting @Scotty__Brand pic.twitter.com/UCDRF3WNFk
- Real potato passion from the real potato master! @allaboutyoucom @michelrouxjr goo.gl/ET2iuN #theydomore "the best potato"
- RT @katewwpr: @LSFCOfficial rugby club players shorts sponsored by @Albert_Bartlett win 38-17 against Jersey at Richmond Athletic http://t.…
- RT @miss3mmbee: Loving your @Albert_Bartlett ads @michelrouxjr #delicious #voila
- RT @markusj75: Always made mash by boiling potatoes, but the @Albert_Bartlett ad with @michelrouxjr makes me want to try making it from bak…
- RT @TeaRoseBakery: Used @Albert_Bartlett Purple Majesty potatoes to top our #Halloween creepy cottage pie, it was delicious. 😋 http://t.co/…